We are here for you at Dermatology Associates. In the past months we have set protocols into place to protect both patients and staff from Covid-19 and we are continuing to care for the members of our community. We are following CDC and State of Oregon guidelines and updating our practices as new information becomes available. At this time, we have both in-person office visits as well as telemedicine visits when appropriate. We are performing full skin examinations, skin cancer and benign symptomatic lesion surgery and Botox injection.
Here is what you can expect before, during and after your visit with us!
- We will call you 1-2 business days prior to your appointment to confirm your visit time as well as screen you for Covid-19 symptoms and risk factors
- If you arrive before your scheduled appointment time, we ask you to remain in your car until the time of your visit in order to keep the number of people in the waiting room as few as possible
- As you enter the building you will be reminded to wear your mask
- We will check your temperature
- You will be escorted to your examination room
- Your doctor, physician assistant and medical assistant will all be wearing masks. Staff members may also be wearing face shields over their masks
- Open your exam room door when you are dressed and one of us will return to escort you to the exit
- Your room will be thoroughly cleansed before the next patient arrives
We hope this information is helpful to you. As we learn more about how to stay safe in the coming weeks and months, we may update our practices and we welcome any questions or concerns you may have. We all look forward to seeing you again soon.
Dr. Scott Collins
Dr. Eric Hester
Dr. Gretchen Vanderbeek
Dr. Andrew Lin
Holly Ramussen, PA
Scott Maury, PA